- This totally reliable Vitrius Cables 6 ft. XLR patch cable is the perfect thing for hooking up outboard stuff to your audio rack, or daisy-chaining your active subs. It will keep on working for you, day in and day out, and stands up to constant use and abuse.
- You don't want a mic cable with any of those annoying cable problems, like: bent pins, tiny screws that come loose, bad solder joints, hum & noise. Your Vitrius cable doesn't have any of these problems, so you can just concentrate on your music-making
- Your music will really come to life, due to the oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors in these Vitrius cables
- This 3-pin XLR cable is fully compatible with all professional mixers, outboard gear, and powered speakers
- The premium quality die-cast, 3-pin XLR connectors feature a chuck-type strain relief, so the cable can't pull out of the connector
Ok, so you're probably asking yourself..why should I buy this Vitrius cable instead of those other cables? Here's why... Vitrius Cables may be a new name to you, but the seller, Tim, has over 30 years experience in audio and recording, and live sound systems. He has made and repaired many microphone cables, and knows what makes a really good cable.
A lot of research went into tracking down the best type of cable, highest quality XLR connectors, and quality control that makes every cable a reliable one..while still being affordable for you. After all, a cable that cuts out during that crucial moment in a live performance, or ruins that perfect take in a recording, is a total bummer. Vitrius Cables lets you rest easy, knowing your xlr cable will keep working for you..day in and day out.
All these common cable problems have been addressed by Vitrius Cables. Our quality control is very high, this is why we can offer an unconditional 5-year product replacement warranty on every cable.