- This Vitrius Cables 3 ft. XLR patch cord is the perfect thing for hooking up outboard stuff to your audio rack, or anywhere that a short cable is needed, and you need to keep things from getting messy. It will keep on working for you, day in and day out, and stand up to constant use and abuse.
- You can forget about problems like: hum, crackle, noise, bad solder joints, plugs that don't lock firmly to the mixer or outboard gear, or the cable pulling out of the connectors – Vitrius Cables has eliminated these common problems so you can rest easy, and concentrate on your music-making
- The clean, noise-free signal via the oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors in these Vitrius cables really makes your music come to life
- The 3-pin XLR connectors are premium quality, and feature a chuck-type strain relief, so the cable won't pull out of the connector
- This 3 foot XLR patch cable is fully compatible with all professional mixers, outboard gear, and powered speakers
Ok, so you're probably asking yourself..why should I buy this Vitrius cable instead of those other cables? Here's why... Vitrius Cables may be a new name to you, but the seller, Tim, has over 30 years experience in audio and recording, and live sound systems. He has made and repaired many microphone cables, and knows what makes a really good cable.
A lot of research went into tracking down the best type of cable, highest quality XLR connectors, and quality control that makes every cable a reliable one..while still being affordable for you. After all, a cable that cuts out during that crucial moment in a live performance, or ruins that perfect take in a recording, is a total bummer. Vitrius Cables lets you rest easy, knowing your xlr cable will keep working for you..day in and day out.
All these common cable problems have been addressed by Vitrius Cables. Our quality control is very high, this is why we can offer an unconditional 5-year product replacement warranty on every cable.