- Here is a totally reliable 10 ft XLR microphone cable that stands up to constant use and abuse, in club gigs, concerts, church recitals, karaoke, and studio recording
- Vitrius Cables has eliminated common cable problems, like: hum, noise, crackle, bad solder joints, bent pins, tiny screws that come loose, plugs that don't lock firmly to the mixer or outboard gear, or the cable pulling out of the connectors – so you can rest easy, and concentrate on your music-making
- Oxygen-free copper conductors and braid shield, gives you that super-clean, noise-free signal quality that really makes your music come to life
- The premium quality die-cast, 3-pin XLR connectors feature a chuck-type strain relief, so the cable can't pull out of the connector
- This 3-pin XLR cable is fully compatible with all professional microphones, mixers, outboard gear, and powered speakers
Ok, so you're probably asking yourself..why should I buy this Vitrius cable instead of those other cables? Here's why... Vitrius Cables may be a new name to you, but the seller, Tim, has over 30 years experience in audio and recording, and live sound systems. He has made and repaired many microphone cables, and knows what makes a really good cable.
A lot of research went into tracking down the best type of cable, highest quality XLR connectors, and quality control that makes every cable a reliable one..while still being affordable for you. After all, a cable that cuts out during that crucial moment in a live performance, or ruins that perfect take in a recording, is a total bummer. Vitrius Cables lets you rest easy, knowing your xlr cable will keep working for you..day in and day out.
All these common cable problems have been addressed by Vitrius Cables. Our quality control is very high, this is why we can offer an unconditional 5-year product replacement warranty on every cable.